About Me

My Photo
Cookiez Kreationz
PSP is my world, need I say more :) If you would like to reach me regarding my tutorials and other things then I will be glad to answer them, but please no spam emails thank you. E-mail me at cookiezkreationz@yahoo.com. I wanna thank Nikki from Killer Kitty Scraps for making my really cute blog layout, thank you hun!
View my complete profile

Blinkie

Just right click and save image :) Photobucket Photobucket

I CT For

 photo IPDct_byevolangelscrapz-vi_zpsbec60eb7.gif  photo kkorner_zps14598966.gif

Proudly CT @

Photobucket

UYA Society Gals

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

PTU: Photo Beauty Tutorial

Check out Angie Monasterio artwork, currently sold at THEPSPPROJECT

Xero: Porcelian
Penta: Dot and Cross

This tutorial is a little different, no scraps were used, but doesn't mean creativity is limited. 
I wanted to show off Angie Monasterio art.  This beauty of a tube I choosed is my favorite, she's got my favorite colors purple and blue, so of course I had to get her.

Are you ready people, 
Get your Corel PSP X2 warmed up cause here we go....

Open Spawn's template 145

Everything is all together thanks to Spawn, cause he is just so helpful.
Click on the last layer of the template, hold down SHift+L, to colorize your BG.
I choose the color closer to purple.  

Then when you got your color established.  
go to your Effects: choose penta.com plug-in: and choose Dot and Cross.
Follow my picture tip so you know what sizes your looking for.
I did my tiny dots, but you can do large ones if you wish to.
Remember all I want is what your comfortable with. 
Play with the sizes.
If not follow mine :)

After you've finished your BG layer, head to your Film Lines layer of the template.
Same steps as what I had explain earlier, we are going to colorize these film lines as well.
so pick any color you wish, I chose a lighter purple.  And added a drop shadow for the film lines.

And do the same for the right and left film layers. 

I also applied a porcelain effect to Angie art. And to make her pop out more I added a drop shadow.

Then center her in the middle of your banner.

Add your copyrights, and license number.

Add your name, and tada. You are finished with the non-animated version of the banner.



To ANIMATE (OPTIONAL):
-Now if you are familiar with Jasc animation Program, you can add multiple colors to the right and left film layers, like I have done.  And merge them frame by frame, copy and paste them into your jasc animation program, and select the transition effects option, from there you pick FADE.-

Leave everything as is, don't adjust layers or frame, and click OK .

You should see a transitional fade effect of your multi colored layers.

And then save your animation as gif. file

0 comments:

Pageviews

Fav Blogs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blog Train

Photobucket

Fav Stores

Photobucket  photo UYARotateIloveblue_zps32b195b0.gif Photobucket  photo FXD-Store-blinkie150_zpsa7f506e9.gif

Popular Posts

Arrow Key Nav

FACEBOOK